-1 STEM MASTERING [High-Resolution WAV 24 bit]
1) Prepare a folder with all your files that meet all the audio requirements mentionned on the section « How to prepare for a stem mastering ». Make sure there’s nothing missing and then, simply ZIP the folder.
2) Purchase the service that you want with the secured Paypal payment.
3) Once it’s done, Paypal will redirect you to the Synergy Sound submission page where a link to « We Transfer » will be available to you in order to send us your project. Ensure to send it to « email@example.com ». Please, indicate in the « NOTE » section : your full name, email address, name of the song and specifications you may want to inform the studio engineer about your track.
4) Once the the studio engineer receives the ZIP file, he will schedule your project, then make it shine and finally send you back an email with the mastered work. All this, in a reasonable time.
5) If there’s anything that you want the studio engineer to fix after receiving the final master, you’ll be able to do so, because two (2) revisions are available to you. You’ll just have to email the studio engineer with CLEAR details about your revision and he will send you the new revised version, as soon as possible.
By clicking « Buy Now » you accept the following terms and conditions.
Our Mixing and/or Mastering services do not include any pitch correction or change to the arrangement. You must be completly satisfied with the musical and creative aspect of your song before sending it to us.
LENGTH OF TRACK
Maximum length of track is 10 minutes.
Stem Mastering service includes 2 revisions. If you have other requests after that, you’ll need to purchase additionnal revisions. Revision doesn’t include new files submission (Vocal or instruments). We will work with what you send us, so please double check your folder before sending it to us, to make sure there’s no stems missing. In a case where you would need to add any file to the project, the engineer will quote you a price on a case by case basis.
- 2 Options -
2 to 8 STEMS
8 to 16 STEMS
*If you have more than 16 stems, please contact us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org